Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wrapping Things Up!

I've never shopped for wrapping paper online. This year, I decided to see what's out there. I found a lot of sites with the same prints and the same prices. When I found Earth Presents, I found something totally different. While they don't have typical "birthday" or "baby" themed papers, they do have beautiful inspiring prints! Earth Presents produces 100% recycled and recyclable wrapping paper, which means you can feel really great about using it! Their designs are inspired by the artwork of students with special needs at WVSA, a unique nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the sale of these products benefit WVSA's School for Arts in Learning. The available prints are colorful and unique. The paper itself has a nice weight and it is easy to cut. After wrapping a present, the corners are perfect and my gift is smooth and perfectly presentable! I was sent matching gift cards and bows to use. I loved the satin bows! They were very simple, but they completely stood out from the rest of the packages topped with ordinary bows. I was sent several prints and I used two for our bash. I am saving the others for a party later this year. I'll post pictures closer to that date! I really loved working with this paper. Visit Earth Presents and make your gift special! Be on the lookout for new designs. I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments: