Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adding A Personal Touch With Birthday In A Box!


I first discovered Birthday In A Box over a year ago, just after I ordered birthday supplies for my children. I love their site! If you don't have a clue about putting together the perfect party, you should definitely check them out. You can pick out a theme (and don't worry, they most likely have something that you'll LOVE!) and order a complete set. All you need to do is unpack the box and set everything up! I'm already on the lookout for next years theme and I've got my eye on the Tree Frog Party! It's so bright and I love the colors! This year, Birthday In A Box sent Logan and Sam their very own Pirates Personalized Stickers! I used one of Logan's and one of Sam's on each party favor bag and it was a nice way to say thank you! While Sam is a little too young to really understand, Logan was thrilled to thank his guests in such a unique way! The stickers were adorable and they were really nice! At only $2.99 for a sheet of 8, they are quite affordable! Plus, it's a nice, personal touch! We loved them and our guests did too! We also received a pirate party planning guide! These guides are available on their website and they will help you maximize your party's potential! Birthday In A Box makes parties more memorable and fun. Check them out!
To Disclose: Logan and Sam were each sent two sets of personalized pirate stickers and a pirate party guide in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions were given.

No comments: