Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Setting The Table-Century Novelty!

I'm into themes. Every year, I try to make birthdays special for my kids. I make lists and practically draw out cake designs and drive the bakers crazy. I do it because I really want everything to be perfect. This year, I picked out a fun pirate theme! Century Novelty helped make my dreams a reality when they sent 2 fun table covers, pirate confetti, and 2 awesome skeleton cutlery sets! I was so impressed with their quality, selection and prices, and with their great customer service and fast shipping that I ordered a set of pirate cups, pirate dessert plates and beverage napkins, large gold plates and gold guest dinner napkins!
The table cover featured beautiful blue water, pirate ships, mermaids and more. The cover made a beautiful display. It was thin, but it worked perfectly and I could wipe it down and easily use it again. We have a square table so we used two and cut them to size. I bought a dozen pirate coins and scattered them all over the table top along with lots of confetti! I bought 9 inch gold plates and set a 7 inch Pirate Bounty Plates to place on top! Each guest had a generous gold guest napkin and a Pirate Loot Beverage Napkin! I loved the Pirate Loot Napkins! They are were so colorful! I also bought a set of Pirate Plastic Cups for iced beverages and popcorn. The cups were very thin. If you gave the cup a gentle squeeze, they would slightly collapse. I had no problem with this, but some might, especially if you are serving small children. They fit my needs and they looked great! I also ordered Pirate Loot Bags. How could I resist?  They were only 20 cents for 10!!!
I was very pleased with the party accessories that I received for review and also my purchases. If you sign up for Century Novelty's newsletter, you can also save! After I received my order, I found out that I can get $6 off my next order for leaving a review on their site. Century Novelty knows how to keep their customers coming back for more. Kudos to them for great deals and exceptional service! I found my party supply store! They have just about everything you could ever want. Ordering is easy and they ship fast! I can track my packages on their site, and they also send an email to let me know when my order shipped complete with tracking information! I appreciate all these "little things" when I prepare for a party. After all, I have enough on my mind as I strive to make our event as memorable as possible! Visit Century Novelty and make some memories of your own!
To Disclose: I was sent items mentioned above in order to complete this review. I was under no obligation to write about my personal shopping experience. Honest opinions given and no monetary compensation received.

No comments: