Monday, April 5, 2010

The Life Of Bella Blooms


I received Teleflora's Bella Blooms on March 23, 2010. It was a stunning arrangement! You can read all about it here! The Sunday after my original post, I took more pictures and posted them here. It's not often that you have the opportunity to see how an arrangement ages, so I thought I'd keep you updated. Yesterday, I took a few more pictures before removing the wilted flowers.






This arrangement still looks lovely even though the basket is not as bountiful as it was when I first recevied it. The carnations are still perfect and the button spray chrysanthemums are as bright as ever! Bella Blooms would have lasted longer, I'm sure, if I would have taken the time to mist the arrangement daily. This will be my last update on the arrangement because it is really beginning to fade. Overall, I am pleased with how long this arrangement lasted. I received many compliments! When Bella Blooms has completely faded, I will remove the arrangement and save the basket for next Easter or use it for Christmas and stuff it with baked goodies to give as a gift!  Mother's Day is approaching and it's not too early to place your order!!! Within the next two weeks, I will be receiving my own Mother's Day arrangement and I'll tell you all about it then!
To Disclose: I have a long term relationship with Teleflora, however I was only required to post the intial review. No monetary compensation received for this post!

No comments: