Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Blooms With Bella Blooms!


I love flowers. I always have. Imagine my excitement when I received a fragrant bouquet from Teleflora! In soft shades of pink and lavender with splashes of brilliant green, all tucked into a beautiful woven basket, Bella Blooms ushered Spring into my home in the most delightful way. This cheerful arrangement captures the essence of Spring. While it's perfect for Easter, it would also be an ideal arrangement to brighten a loved one's day.
Roses in pretty pastel pink have blessed my home with their sweet perfume and button spray chrysanthemums provide a nice contrast, their bright color reminding me of fresh green grass. Lilly's, carnations, snapdragons, and gorgeous pink hydrangeas fill my basket with beauty. A few tulips enhance this perfect floral display. While my floral arrangement is slightly different from the featured "Bella Blooms" on Teleflora's site, I expected some variation. These aren't assembly line arrangements thoughtlessly put together in a warehouse. They are individually created by caring individuals whose main goal is to please.
When I found out that Hadden's Flowers & Gifts would be delivering my arrangement, I was thrilled. I have used them for years and they have never let me down. "Bella Blooms" was delivered with a smile in pristine condition. Everything was fresh, and I would almost swear the flowers were growing in a garden that morning. Teleflora stands behind their gifts and you will be satisfied, guaranteed. They offer same day delivery on most arrangements and you'll be pleased to know that all arrangements are hand delivered. Ordering is easy. My only difficulty was picking out just one arrangement!
Look for new arrangements every month as I explore various collections offered by Teleflora. I am very excited about this opportunity! I'll post again soon to discuss my current arrangement. I want to keep you updated on "Bella Blooms" so you will know what your loved one can expect. We all know that some flowers last longer than others and I will show you how this arrangement "ages" over the next few days and beyond.
To Disclose: I was sent a Teleflora arrangement in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: