Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dressed In Her Easter Best!


A couple of weeks ago, I received a dress for a little girl, size 12-18 months! I know, I know. I have two boys. But maybe one day, I'll have the chance to have tea parties with my own little girl! The dress is teal and green. It's made by NoKo, and it is the sweetest dress that I've seen in quite a while. The design is called Nico, and it is perfect for dress-up! It has a great cut and there's lots of room for little girls to dance around and jump and play. The dress is lined and it even comes with a matching diaper cover! The neckline is soft elastic and the twisted sash at the waistline is long enough to tie into the perfect bow! While I haven't washed it, I can vouch for the quality. It is 100% cotton and machine washable. I really love the graphics! The prints are inspired by Japanese Tenugui. This hand printed fabric has been made in Japan for over 1,000 years. It has been used to make head scarves for sushi chefs, business cards for Kabuki actors, and work cloth for farmers, but never dresses or play clothes for little girls! Thankfully NoKo's creators, Maureen Chianese and Jennifer Friese, were inspired by everyday beauty while living in Japan. They gave the world a gift, a glimpse into Japanese culture while they shared their unique designs, selling over 5,000 dresses worldwide! Visit their site and fall in love with their collection. I did.

To Disclose: I was sent a beautiful dress in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: