Monday, February 22, 2010

Three "Whishes"

Recently, I was granted three wishes. Want to know what I received? Smooth skin, a nourished body, and the softest skin imaginable. I love scrubs. I had one in the shower when I received Three Whishes Sugar Scrub. My scrub was oily, this is not! Brown sugar, raspberry seed, bamboo powder, and organic sugar cane gently exfoliates while organic shea butter, raspberry butter and aloe work their magic to moisturize. Vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil renews your skin without making you feel oily. An added bonus? No oily tub residue! Organic beeswax made my skin feel protected and sealed in the moisture. This stuff is great! A little pricey, the experience (and results) are well worth it. A little goes a long way. The Three Whishes Sugar Scrub is thick, like a cream, but loaded with sugar! Just scoop some out and start rubbing away dull skin. I was left with a glow and unbelievably soft skin after my first use. My dry winter skin didn't need an extra moisturizer afterwards! Check out their site for more information and browse their entire line! I'm making my "whish" list now!
To Disclose: I received sample of Almond Three Wishes Sugar Scrub to review on this site. No monetary compensation received and my honest opinions were given.

No comments: