Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flowers And Treats, For Others, Or Just To Keep!

The holidays are a time for families, and one of my favorite families are the 1-800 Flowers family, including 1-800- Flowers.com, 1-800 Baskets.com, Fannie May, Cheryl & Co, Plow and Hearth Outdoor, The Popcorn Factory, Harry London, Hearthsong, (ahhh let me catch my breath!)Magic Cabin, Wine Tasting Network, Ambrosia, Geerlings Wade, Wind & Weather, ProblemSolvers, and Celebrations! Did I leave any out!!! Send a gift of Cheryl & Co this holiday season! Packed to the very tip top, this towering giant of a gift is sure to satisfy and cookie lover's sweet tooth! I know it satisfied mine! The frosted sugar cookies beat the sprinkles off the competition in a home taste test. This tower boasts a variety of cookies and I was able to taste the very best of their offerings. I'll be placing my order soon!
1-800 Baskets.com sent a lovely Festive Holiday Sleigh that will help usher in the holidays! These tempting treasures will help me pass my holiday hosting test with flying colors! Beautifully arranged, this sleigh is packed with all your favorites. Perfect for the big night, and all those leading up to it!
The Popcorn Factory has the greatest popcorn! Fresh, never stale, this flavorful popcorn hits the spot. Open up a tin and have a fun holiday movie night. It's a nice change from ordinary bag/microwave popcorn and less greasy than movie theater popcorn! Crunch after crunch, you'll fall in love with this treat. Butter, Cheddar, Caramel and more!
 1-800 Flowers sent me a beautiful holiday centerpiece almost two weeks ago! The Holiday Lights Centerpiece was delivered by my local florist. The arrangement was stunning when it arrived. Over the next few days it blossomed into a full, lush arrangement! I mist it daily, and after at almost two weeks, everything is still vibrant and lush! All flowers are healthy and the greenery looks fresh!! The day I received my centerpiece, I found this fantastic wreath on my doorstep! The Green Pear and Berry Wreath is full and beautiful. It is medium sized and it looks nice in my kitchen! It is so fragrant and before I opened the box, I could smell the scent of Christmas! Adorned with small realistic looking pears and berries, this wreath has lasted! I mist it daily and so far, there have been no dropped needles! Visit one of these fabulous sites and order that perfect holiday gift! My husband has used 1-800 Flowers for years and they have always given him the very best customer service!
To Disclose: I was sent these treats for this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: