Friday, November 27, 2009

Tis The Season To Be Sili!

Since I began using glass bottles with Sam, we never left the house without a Silibottle! I liked the peace of mind it provided! During Sam's tantrums and bottle tossing, I never had one break, unless of course, I was using a bottle without a silicone sleeve! Silibibs are the only bibs that I used during teething. Sam's constant drooling would soak through an ordinary bib in minutes. These silicone bibs kept Sam dry and warm, even after he used frozen washcloths! We also used Silipads to protect Sam's knees while he learned to crawl! I think they're cool! They stayed in place through countless trials and kept his little knees bruise free and as soft as ever! Shower your Sili kid with the perfect Sili gift! Visit http://www.silikids.com/ and use code OHBABY to receive a 15% discount good on any order through 12/31/2009.
To disclose, No product or monetary compensation received for this mention.

No comments: