Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Itchy Itchy!

Well, I thought I was on the mend from my pneumonia. Yesterday I spent the afternoon and night in the Emergency Room because the doctor thought I had a pulmonary embolism. Not good. After tests, tests, and more tests, everything is okay. Just a mild setback. The pain medication yesterday did not like me at all. I began itching in the hospital and when I came home, it was horrific. Today I am covered head to toe in an itchy rash. The doctor thinks it may be in my lungs sine I am doing worse today. He wanted me to go back to the hospital. No thank you. I have had enough! Two CT scans and two chest xrays-I think I am noticing a glow! I also think I am a bit anemic from all the blood draws. Thursday, a doppler ultrasound and more bloodwork. Maybe then it will be over.

No comments: