Saturday, October 17, 2009

Is Your Bump Hiding Under The Big Top?


When I was pregnant, I searched high and low, looking for a fashionable maternity wardrobe. Maternity stores are virtually nonexistent where I live so if I couldn't find anything at Target and JCPenny, I was out of luck. Those few separates that I managed to find at those stores cost more than wanted to spend. Come on! $50 for a top or a pair of pants that I will only wear about 5 months??? That's about $100 per outfit. It's ridiculous if you think about it. I wasn't looking for designer labels, just something stylish and comfortable. If I only knew then what I know now! I can have stylish and comfortable designer maternity fashion for a fraction of the price. That is, if I ever need it again!


Milan Maternity will drape your ever changing body in luxurious fabrics that hug your body in the most beautiful way. Unlike other maternity tops, Milan Maternity realizes that less is more. You won't be hiding under yards of fabric designed to cover your bump. Instead, your bump will be flattered with soft feminine style that can be worn day or night. Milan Maternity features tops in colors that will only enhance your pregnancy glow and leave you radiant and feeling more confident.


I received the Emilia in exchange for this review. I inspected this top thoroughly after it arrived. It is made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex. The cool slate color is perfect for fall! The top is soft and it is very comfortable. It is has room for your nine month tummy and it would make a perfect transition top after baby arrives. If you are looking for a maternity wardrobe that doesn't hide the new you, look no further. With many tops under $25 and basics $12 and under, what are you waiting for? Visit Milan Maternity and save!

No comments: