Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Hint At What's To Come

For those of you following my story, it does have a happy ending. At least it's looking that way! During November and December I am going to talk about home. I will be doing reviews and showing videos, featuring products that make a home. I have some awesome sponsors lined up!


Have you ever wanted to redesign your front porch? Think graceful columns. I will show you how it's done!

Curious about granite composite sinks? How about high end faucets? Are they worth the extra money? You'll find out!

Need a new entry door lock set or a cool new electronic door lock? I'll give you all the details and show you how easy it is to make a few changes!

Are organic paints durable and how well do they cover? I've always been curious.



This is only a peak. There's so much more to come! Stay tuned for details!!

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

No comments: