Monday, September 7, 2009

I Wish We Had More Monsters In Our Closet


Sam is too young to be worried about creatures lurking under the bed or monsters hiding out in his closet. So far, it's pretty empty under his bed (for now at least) but his closet is another story. There really is a Monster In The Closet! I only wish there were more!
I have reviewed many tees during the life of my blog. One that stands out is our blue short sleeve tee from Monster In The Closet, which we received in exchange for this review. It is one of the softest tees that I have ever received, and it only gets better with time. Our light blue tee features an adorable, happy-go-lucky elephant with a bird perched on his back. When I received it, I was instantly charmed. The print is so detailed and they are very unique. These aren't knock offs from other tees. These original images are block prints that are hand carved and printed on American Apparel by Sarah May. Each design shines with personality and her monsters and animals have the friendliest faces I think I've ever seen! These prints are true works of art!
All children need a Monster In The Closet! Visit Monster In The Closet and be prepared to fall head over heels. These prints are adorable and are available in infant, toddler, and youth sizes. They run small, so order up!
All images courtesy of Monster In The Closet

No comments: