Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Setting A New Standard For Diaper Bags!

I have a love/hate relationship with diaper bags. I love that most are roomy and I can carry just about anything in them, but I hate that most scream BABY! I don't need a bag that screams baby when I have a real baby capable of doing all the screaming I can handle! And then some! Recently I received The Seattle Zosephine Diaper Bag in exchange for a review. The Zosephine Diaper Bag is definitely classy. The Seattle features a cool blue exterior with gorgeous modern accents. The bag is trim, and there is room for all your baby's needs-along with a few of your own! This bag would go well with just about anything. The shoulder strap is wide enough and it doesn't dig into your shoulder when the bag is full. It is well made and the quality of the materials are impressive..

The diaper bag is constructed with an easy-to-clean nylon lining, plenty of pockets, and a nylon changing pad. A cell phone pocket is hidden under the flap, and a pocket big enough for a small novel can be found on the back. This bag can be used long after your diaper bag days are over! It's the perfect size for a laptop or even a change of clothes and a few essentials! Travel in style, with or without the little ones!

It's always great to support a company with a generous heart! Zosephine donates 10% of sales to the National Domestic Violence Hotline. Purchase one and help make a difference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO agree with wanting to stay away from a diaper bag you'll be carrying around for years that looks babyish! It took me a while but I ended up getting and awesome Kalencom bag with a sturdy material in a cool print. I also got my husband the messenger bag so he had no excuse for not carrying and changing the baby while out! ha!