Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sleek And Polished

A flat iron is not really something I would have bought before I tried it. My hair is pretty straight, just a few stubborn waves here and there, especially when the air is humid. I took my time testing out the Hana Elite. Most of my life I followed a routine, first washing my hair and then letting it dry naturally. I use a hair dryer when I am going out. Usually, that's as far as I go. I count on a great haircut (Thanks Kim!) and a quick spritz of spray. When my Hana Elite arrived, I was impressed with the packaging. It was housed in a sturdy tin case. Tucked inside was a heavy duty Heat Proof Silicone Mat wrapped around a storage pouch containing the iron. I carefully unwrapped everything and noted that the iron was lightweight and it seemed to be very durable.
Here the list of features:

100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
Unique black ceramic plates won't discolor with use of products or hair dyes
Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
Sleek luxury matte finish
Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
Independent On/Off Switch
Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
Made in Korea
Two Year Warranty

Using this product was as easy as using a curling iron. I was able to straighten my hair completely. I could also give my hair a flip on the ends with little practice. I noticed that even though my hair is normally pretty straight, after using the flat iron, my hair took on a more refined, sleek and polished look. After stepping outside on a humid day, my hair didn't frizz like it usually does. It was completely smooth. My mom now has the Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron and she loves it. Her hair is thicker and she was natural waves. It does a wonderful job taming her mane! These flat irons really put the finishing touches on any head of hair! Don't forget the ShineShield! It is used as a leave-in conditioner. It protects your hair from heat and strengthens it. Ideal for those that use a hair dryer or flat iron! I used this product before using the hair dryer and flat iron and I also used it alone without using heat products. ShineShield is not greasy and it leaves your hair deeply moisturized. If you are tired of your hair making waves, check out these products! They flatten the competition!

No comments: