Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Classics For Little Humans!


I am not a big fan of pinks and blues or any other Easter Egg pastels decorated with cute baby bunnies and "Mommy loves me"sayings emblazoned on a baby's chest. Give me modern. Give me bold. Give me Milalu. Until a few weeks ago, I had never heard of this best kept secret in children's fashion. Tees that are classically styled with a modern interpretation. Milalu takes a soft cotton tee and transforms it into wearable art. We received the Numbers Tee pictured above. The bright white tee with the contrasting orange numbers may be simple, but it makes counting to ten fun and extremely fashionable! The design is screenprinted on American Apparel's 100% rib cotton, and it's combed for softness and comfort. It washes well and the color doesn't fade or peel!
There's more to Milalu than tees and onesies! Pick up a set of whimsical note cards! Four different designs are taken from their line of tees! These cards are perfect for thank you and thinking of you notes! They are always great to have on hand! Printed on heavy white stock, they are sold in sets of eight! Can't choose one? Don't worry! I couldn't either. Their assorted set includes two of each design!
But I must say, it's these adorable aprons that have won me over!!! These retro-inspired, ruffled design aprons are made with designer fabrics. They have that homemade flair that makes them so endearing. Pick up one for your little girl and enjoy time in the kitchen! These little aprons are also perfect for arts and crafts! My only disappointment was that these did not come in my size! Check out Milalu and have fun with their modern designs! Also, be on the lookout for their creative toys coming soon!

No comments: