Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Perfect Gift For Dad-To-Be!

Most men are clueless about the ins and outs of childcare. No offense! Some women are too. Those that babysat their way through high school and college, or had several younger siblings really have an edge. Even though I had a little brother, I never learned how to change a diaper or any of the stuff that goes along with it. I was never around a lot of babies before I had my child and I was completely lost(and grossed out) when it came to diapers. When I first saw the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox from Fun Stuff 4 Babies, I had to smile. It's the perfect gift for dad-to-be. Even if he doesn't have a sense of humor, he can appreciate the dramatic introduction into fatherhood. With all the tools included and hilarious how-to-use instructions, new dads will quickly become pros. Hopefully the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox will ease the transition and bring lots of laughs. As soon as I discovered the turkey baster, I knew they were on to something. Maybe I should give it a try for hiney washing!