Saturday, May 2, 2009

Have More Outdoor Fun With A Mosquito Magnet!

As I sit here and type, I am being attacked by mosquitoes. For the last few weeks, my husband has sprayed and fogged, almost daily to get a little relief. It's been no use. They laugh in our face. I think it's time to get serious and buy a Mosquito Magnet. I live in South Georgia, and I will argue that we are the mosquito capital of the world. I say that because I am covered with red dots and the itching is quite intense. The Mosquito Magnet is the first carbon dioxide-based biting insect trap. It's propane-powered and it uses Lurex3TM, the first and only EPA-approved attractant specifically formulated to capture the invasive Asian Tiger Mosquito, a known carrier of West Nile Virus. Because I have small children, I am always a little obsessive when they play outside. There were a few days when it was so bad, they were unable to play outside. Mosquito Magnets are easy to set up. They will provide much needed relief from gnats and mosquitoes. Imagine an evening outside. Dad happily grilling, mom setting the picnic table, and kids playing. Now imagine eating without the smell of chemicals stinging your nose. No swatting of insects. Only good food and happy times. See what others have said about the Mosquito Magnet. Don't let your afternoons and evenings get taken over by an invasion of biting insects. Fight back with the Mosquito Magnet!
mosquito magnet review
Post?slot_id=

No comments: