Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ABC's Of Me!

I have always wanted to do this! If you want to play, link up at Moody Mommy!


A - Age: 33

B - Bed size: Queen! My room is not quite large enough to handle a king! (pout)

C - Chore you hate: I hate cleaning bathrooms.

D - Dog's names: Winston is a Mini Schnauzer. He went missing a few weeks ago! Logan still prays every night for his safe return.

E - Essential start to your day item: Coke

F - Favorite color: Blue

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: I never played! But I danced! And I was a gymnast!

J - Job title: Nurse, Teacher, Mommy, and the list goes on!

K - Kid(s): Logan and Sam

L - Living arrangements: I live in my house with my kids and wonderful husband!

M - Mom's name: Jane

N – Nicknames: Jules

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had two back surgeries (fusions) and they were about 8 months apart. I also stayed overnight because I had a mylogram. I think it was worse than surgery!

P - Pet Peeve: People that talk about you behind your back.

Q - Quote from a movie:
God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth. Jurassic Park

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: A younger (by almost 7 years) brother

T - Time you wake up: Around 9:30 am. I am a night owl!

U- Underwear: Hip Huggers

V - Vegetable you dislike: All of them. Well, almost!

W - Ways you run late: I always leave the house without something vital. Then I must run in to get it. This may happen more than once.

X - X-rays: I have had many on my back, a couple on my legs (yes, I'm clumsy), and many dental X-Rays

Y - Yummy food you make: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade cakes, Tacos from the Taco Bell Dinner Kits

Z - Zoo animals: I love seals, lions and tigers, rhinos, and hippos!

No comments: