Thursday, April 9, 2009

David's Cookies!


If there were only a few of these left in the world, you would not be hearing about it from me. I would keep this all to myself, and consider my weight gain well worth it. That's right. A dessert that is so good, it doesn't matter if you gain a pound or two. There are very few desserts that fall into this category. Usually I will eat something and complain a day or two later if I am having to suck in to button my pants. Not with David's Deep Dish Cookie Cake. This was my first experience with a deep dish cookie, and I was drooling as I pulled it from the box. Thick cookie piled high with huge chunks of chocolate, Hershey's Mini Kisses, and drizzled with chocolate ganache! This cookie is 10 inches in diameter and weighs 4 pounds. It is supposed to feed 16, but don't count on it. I warmed mine until the chocolate on top was slightly melted. It tasted like the most incredible chocolate chip cookie ever, fresh from the oven. With ice cream on the side, it's to die for. Visit David's Cookies and order one (or two) today. For such a big cookie, it's gone pretty fast!

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

Oh man that is the most delicious and beautiful thing I've ever seen. :)