Sunday, March 15, 2009

VB Cosmetics Will Dazzle You!

Fast drying polishes are not that fast at all. Not compared to Dazzle Dry, by VB Cosmetics! Before children, I went to spas and indulged in facials and manicures. If it took my nails ten minutes or more to dry, that was perfectly okay with me. I had time, and plenty of it. Busy moms don't have a lot of time to wait on their nails to dry. There is always something to be done. Maybe that's why I pay so little attention to mine. I'm lucky if I have ten minutes to myself at any given time. When I discovered Dazzle Dry, I was curious. I received a Dazzle Dry Nail Kit and decided to put it to the test. The kit contains everything you need to produce gorgeous nails at home. It consists of one 1oz. Nail Prep and one 0.5oz. Base Coat for natural nails. The kit also contains one 0.5oz. Dazzle Dry quick drying Top Coat and three 0.5oz. Nail Lacquers of your choice. You have the option of choosing from the current list of beautiful nail colors available. Dazzle Dry Nail Prep is the first step. It prepares the surface of your nail. Basically, it's an adhesion promoter. Step two, apply the Base Coat and allow to dry. This takes between one and two minutes. If you have acrylic nails, skip step one and two. Next, apply your favorite color! One coat will do, however a second coat will give you a deeper, richer color! We chose Citrus Streak, for a cool splash of beautiful orange! Follow it with Top Coat and you're done! For natural nails, apply Top Coat over Base Coat. Within 45 seconds, I was touching the top of my nails, very slightly without causing damage. After a minute, I was able to rub the Top Coat vigorously. Impressive! Dazzle Dry is the world's first Nitrocellulose-free nail lacquer, so you will never need to worry about yellowing! Your color will remain true and vibrant. Or clear if you enjoy the simplicity of a clear Top Coat! Dazzle Dry is also toluene free, formaldehyde free, phthalate free, and it has UV protection for long lasting color! Visit www.vbcosmetics.com and enjoy a long lasting, durable finish without chipping or peeling!

No comments: