Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keep Your Chin Up!

Are you having problems keeping your chin up? The neck is often the first area to show significant signs of aging. "Skinn research shows that the neck area ages in one of two ways: Type A women experience thinning, collapsing brittle skin on the neck that becomes dry and sinks with diminished elasticity ("chicken neck"), or Type B women experience a heavier full neck." I was given the chance to try Skinn's Chin-Up Firm, Lift and Tone. I am beginning to notice a slightly fuller chin. When I opened the box, I immediately pumped a small amount onto my fingertip. My little boy happened to be sitting next to me and declared with disdain that it smelled like lettuce. He hates lettuce by the way! I thought the thick, rich cream did smell a little like lettuce. It smelled very green. It was not unpleasant, but very different from the other products that I have tried. Testing it out on my hand, I noticed that the product absorbed quickly. I was excited to try it and I used it day and night for two weeks. It contains hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in your skin. If your skin is damaged, it will increase the rate of its degradation. Simply put, damaged skin ages more quickly. Replenishing hyaluronic acid with Chin-Up Firm, Lift, & Tone will slow down the process and nourish your delicate skin. In addition, this powerful formula contains caffeine. Caffeine has been clinically shown to quickly reduce fatty deposits in as little as one month. While I did not experience a liposuction results, I only used it for two weeks. Maybe I did notice slight firming, but I can't say for sure. I did notice hydrated skin that was left feeling smooth. Would I recommend it? Yes. Most of us forget to take care of our necks when we pamper our face. Having a dedicated product made me more aware of the fact that I had been neglecting a very important part of my body. I have been very pleased with Skinn's products and it continues to be one of my favorite collections. Visit www.skinn.com and keep your chin up!


No comments: