Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SOS For Your Hair!

I use tons of conditioner. I can't help it. I like to shampoo and rinse, then slather on a handful of rich creamy conditioner. It feels so good, but it weighs me down. But I thought it was worth it because my hair was always soft as silk. I never considered a leave in conditioner. I thought my hair would be a mess of tangles if I did. I also thought it would leave my hair oily and limp. I figured if a product was not thick and rich, surely it would not give the same, or better results. Recently I had the pleasure of trying a great product from J Life! S.O.S. Leave in Conditioner has proved me wrong and I am changing my ways. I shampoo as usual and then generously spray this sweet smelling product in my hair. I work it through with my fingers and then I am able t o comb my hair without running into any snags! My hair is smooth and soft and protected against harmful UV rays. It has a healthy bounce and it feels so much lighter! J Life offers a full line of hair care. If you haven't heard of them, you should definitely check them out. Visit www.jlifehaircare.com to purchase! S.O.S. Leave In Conditioner is small enough to take to the pool or beach, and it will keep your windblown locks hydrated and smooth. It's great for kids too!

No comments: