Monday, March 9, 2009

Just What The Doctor Ordered!

For years, I have struggled to fall asleep. I lay in bed for hours, hoping to drift off and I find myself a little jealous of my husband, who can fall asleep soon after his head hits the pillow. When I found out about the NAP26™ sleep system, my curiosity was piqued. It uses Binaural Beat Technology to train the brain to relax and to awaken without risk of grogginess. NAP26™ is a natural sleep aid that will help you fight sleep deprivation. It works using a scientific digital modulation process which inserts precise pulses and beats that the brain hears. The system is easy to use. Simply turn the unit on and place the earbuds in your ears. Adjust the volume and get into a comfortable position. The difference in vibration between one ear and the other stimulates either deeper relaxation or alertness and it leaves you feeling like you got 3 hours of sleep in 26 minutes. The sound waves guide you through 15 minutes of deep sleep and by the end of 26 minutes, you are brought to a state of heightened wakefulness as you are awakened to birds chirping, feeling refreshed—as though you had a long 3 hour nap. Easy2Sleep is another fantastic addition to the player. One side is your 26 minutes of total relaxation and the other side, Easy2Sleep uses also uses Binaural Beat Technology to train the brain to relax and to awaken without risk of grogginess. The combo digital player comes complete with earphones, lanyard, and batteries. It's small enough to fit in your pocket, briefcase, or purse. I have used it for about a week. The Nap26 really makes you feel rested. I am not sure if I feel like I rested for 3 hours, but I am very rested afterwards. The Easy2Sleep does help relax me and I am able to fall asleep. Where I would spend hours wide awake in the bed, praying for a little shut eye, I can now fall asleep in about 30 to 45 minutes, give or take. That may not seem great for some, but for me, it was a wonderful result. Visit www.nap26.com and look forward to feeling more rested and alert. Perfect for travel too!

No comments: