Thursday, March 19, 2009

Divine Chocolate!

I'm what you may consider a chocoholic. I crave a daily dose. I'm not vanilla or strawberry, or anything in between. I never stray. I nibble the ordinary and savor the extraordinary. Mouth watering, melt in your mouth chocolate. Divine Chocolate is an experience. This Fair Trade chocolate is a magical blend of all the right stuff, that tempts the palate until you can no longer resist. It's rich, satisfying chocolate that will pleasure your taste buds, covering them with too good to be true delight. Divine Chocolate has a few unique bars. I am not fond of white chocolate, and I usually don't bother, but I found the Divine White Chocolate With Strawberries to be heaven sent. Inside the creamy white chocolate, there are crunchy little morsels of bittersweet strawberries. The strawberries have a fresh picked flavor that enhances the white chocolate. I'm loving the Divine Hazelnut Milk Chocolate! It's naturally nutty and packed with delicately roasted chopped hazelnuts. It's the perfect combination! While I enjoyed all of these remarkable bars, the Divine Milk Chocolate could not be beat. It's so good, I think they should print angel wings on the back of the wrapper and the heavenly bar. Visit divinechocolateusa.com to find a store near you!

No comments: