Friday, February 27, 2009

Zutano Velûre

My oldest loves hats. He always has. I was crossing my fingers that my baby would too. No such luck! If he did wear hats, I would have him in this adorable Monkey Hat from Zutano! It tops off the Zutano Velûre Collection and adds a bit of whimsy to gorgeous brights and stripes! Their Velûre Collection features three comfortable body styles offered in a luxurious chocolate stripe in addition to nine fashionably bright solid colors: pink, fuchsia, red, orange, lime, aqua, periwinkle, black, and chocolate! The body styles include a long-sleeve dress, legging, and a mandarin collar jacket. The Velûre is simply divine! The incredibly soft fabric begs to be touched. Don't forget to wrap it up with an adorable monkey scarf which pairs oh-so-well with their incredibly soft Velûre plush animal, Cheeky Monkey. Visit www.zutano.com and browse their extensive collection of basics and more.

No comments: