Friday, February 27, 2009

The Body Shop...Buriti For Babies!

My oh my! I'm in love with this baby line! The Body Shop's Buriti Collection of baby products is definitely worth checking out. From the Amazonian "tree of life", the oil of the Buriti nut contains one of the richest sources of beta-carotene and pro-vitamin A and helps soothe, soften and protect your baby's delicate skin against over-drying. Once you try it you'll understand. It's pure luxury in a bottle!
The tear free shampoo is made using the mildest ingredients. It's one of my all-time favorites! I enjoyed the delicate fragrance that the shampoo left behind. I had to try it out as soon as I received it. The formula was extra gentle and it left my baby's hair soft and shiny. It's perfect for both babies and toddlers. But I may fight them for it!

The Buriti Baby Body Wash is also tear free product. It contains a soothing blend of Buriti Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Sunflower Seed Oil. It leaves your child's skin soft and moisturized. It can be used daily without over drying delicate skin. It's mild and free of parabens. Buriti Baby Body Lotion contains Buriti Oil. Buriti Baby Body Lotion also uses Community Trade Organic Olive Oil to smooth, soften and soothe the skin. These essential ingredients are combined with Aloe Vera gel to soothe and calm, and Organic beeswax, which moisturizes and helps to condition the skin. Jojoba micro-beads provide gentle exfoliation and help unclog the pores. While Shea butter and Sunflower Seed Oil moisturizes and helps to soften the skin.
Buriti Baby Massage Gel works great for those evening massages. Your baby will drift off to sleep in no time at all! The rich Buriti Baby Body Butter was a treat. This thick cream won me over. It penetrated well and my baby's skin was left glowing. It was quickly absorbed and the subtle fragrance was a delight. The Body Shop's Buriti Line has exceeded my expectations! Visit www.thebodyshop-usa.com to order!

No comments: