Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not So Bla Bla

BlaBla. Well, the Boogaloos are anything but bla! When I first saw them, I instantly fell in love. They are unlike so many others. Each has a unique design. They are quirky and fun. Mr.X reminds me of Cousin It! While some might think he's a little odd, I was fascinated. He looks like trouble to me, but maybe that's why I was instantly drawn to him. In a house full of boys, I am surrounded by it! Inoo-Lala is no trouble at all. The sweet little doll is a friendly little tag a-long for any toddler. So sweet in fact, you may have a hard time convincing your toddler to let go! The Boogaloos are so soft. Hand knit with 100% cotton, they both measure 10"x5". Visit www.blablakids.com and save 20% in February! That's a sweet deal for the sweet ones in your life!


No comments: