Friday, February 6, 2009

Music We Can Agree On!!!




Okay, I'll admit it. I actually like the catchy tunes of "The Backyardigans" but sometimes I crave grown up sounds and familiar melodies. Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful and soothing instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for soothing mellotrons, vibraphones and bells, and the volume is turned down from an eleven to a two, perfect for calming fussy infants and toddlers. Works great on frazzled moms and dads too!Rockabye Baby! is the perfect way to share the music you love (and keep your sanity) with the littlest rocker in your life. We fell in love all over again with Coldplay. I recognized the beautiful music instantly. The soulful sounds not only relaxed baby, but mom and dad as well. A truly enjoyable, and much needed relaxing experience. I am a huge Nine Inch Nails fan and I could not wait to listen to the lullaby version. The unique instrumentals were familiar, and while I enjoyed the variation, Coldplay was my favorite. These beautiful versions were skillfully done and I could listen to the music on repeat without the overwhelming urge to play something else. Visit http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/ and find your favorites. They have AC/DC, The Beatles, Bob Marley, U2 and more! Hide the "Barney" songs and "The Wiggles". This cool music may save your sanity!










No comments: