Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bundle Up With The Slanket!


I hate cold weather with a passion. I can never get warm enough. My husband is from the north, and he loves "cooler "(cold) temperatures! In the winter, I can't turn up the heat too much without him breaking into a sweat. My solution? The Slanket! The Slanket is a gigantic wearable fleece blanket with sleeves! It's very soft to the touch and lightweight. The warm fleece blanket features large, loose sleeves designed so you don't feel like you're wearing the blanket. You'll simply be wrapped up in its wonder. The Slanket is designed to keep your entire body covered and cozy. You will still have full use of your hands thanks to the ingenious design. Simplistic and practical, its innovativeness opens up possibilities, while replacing any normal blanket. The Slanket is generous in size and perfect for lounging. But be careful when you get up! The Slanket is extra long and if you are short like me, you'll need to pick up the front of The Slanket to avoid tripping! I love The Slanket and it is perfect for "cooler" evenings. They have a couple for kids too! Bundle up your family with The Slanket! Visit www.theslanket.com to order!

No comments: