Monday, December 1, 2008

Hemloq. Fight Aging And Blemishes With Chocolate!!!

By now, you probably all know that I have a love affair with chocolate. I have had my eye on Hemloq's Chocolate Masque for some time now. I am a huge fan of Hemloq. The refreshingly simple products are created using natural ingredients. Nothing harsh, nothing artificial. Now I admit, my expectations were very high. I opened the Chocolate Masque and inhaled the fresh scent. While it wasn't the rich chocolate scent I had been dreaming of, it did smell clean and refreshing with a hint of chocolate. The whipped consistency was nice, and the masque felt wonderful on my skin. This mild exfoliant helps reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture and heal blemishes. My skin was bright and had a healthy glow! And yes, it really does heal blemishes! Satisfy your chocolate cravings and beautify your skin. Pamper yourself with something extra special. You deserve it! As always, paraben, sulfate, and cruelty free! Visit http://www.hemloq.com and go natural!

No comments: