Monday, November 17, 2008

Discover BECCA


I admit it. I am a cosmetic junkie. I have so many different products. A little of this, a little of that. Usually when I buy a palette, I love a color or two, and like another one or two. The rest never see my make-up brush. I do most of my shopping online, because I will not purchase products from discount stores. Call me a snob if you will, but I believe you get what you pay for.
After trying BECCA, to say I'm impressed is an understatement. After opening their Avalon compact, I was thrilled to see that all of the shades are gorgeous. They did not throw in a wild and crazy color into a classical color palette. I hate it when that happens. But the classical elegance definitely shines through. Colors for ordinary women, like you and me. Colors that make you feel beautiful and natural at the same time. Finally, a compact where all the shades will have equal brush time! The Avalon Palette takes its name from the mythical island of Avalon, an island paradise steeped in rich history and bound by myths and legends. It was a legendary otherworld of ethereal traditions where faerie queens reigned and the pursuit of beauty, passion, and wonderment prevailed. Inspired by the classically pretty look of a blushing bride on her wedding day, the palette features universally flattering shades for eyes and cheeks that will work perfectly for that special day and every day after.It contains the following products in a mirrored palette:
Eye Colour Powder (Demi Matt) in Doeskin (fawn pink)
Eye Colour Powder (Demi Matt) in Tweed (warm burnished brown),
Crème Eye Colour in Quartz (silvery pink nude)
Crème Blush in Turkish Rose (rosy nude)
Compact Eyeliner in Barbarella (black)
Dual-ended brush



BECCA's Mineral SPF Primer has an oil-free formulation, a silky matte finish and a cocktail of anti-oxidant vitamins to prime and protect the skin pre-makeup. A 100% natural mineral barrier provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that is low irritant and suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. It is ideal for use under make-up everyday or at the beach or when playing sports and has been developed using Australian Sunscreen technology. It even allows make-up to become water-resistant!It goes on smooth and feels lightweight. Discover BECCA at http://www.beccacosmetics.com/! With a full line of cosmetics and skincare essentials, you will be on your way to healthier, more beautiful skin!

No comments: