Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great New Products From Sasha B. Designs!!!

I do not wear a lot of jewelry, but as soon as I came across these fabulous new pieces from Sasha B Designs, I had to share them. These really cool pendants and necklaces are unique!
There are so many designs! My favorites are the Little Blue Bird Necklace pictured above and the Orange Bird and Pink Bird Necklace. The square designs are homemade scrabble tile pendants, and the rectangular pendants are bamboo tiles or recycled domino tiles! The colors are refreshing and fun and will go with anything!
These make a perfect gift for a friend, after she tells you that she's pregnant and it's a little early for a baby gift. They also make a great shower gift for a mom-to-be if you want to give her something special! I think these are perfect for any occasion at all! Of course you may want to reserve the "psst...I'm PREGNANT" Pendant for pregnancy alone!
Stop by http://sashabdesigns.com/ to view the entire collection. While you are there, please check out her wonderful nursing covers (read review here) and her amazingly soft baby blankets and too cute pacifier clips! You can't get enough of her masterful minky designs!

1 comment:

Trudy @ 215design.etsy.com said...

Thank you for including my bird necklaces!