Friday, August 22, 2008

Cool Bottle Skins!


I must admit, as soon as I changed over to glass bottles, there was always this lingering fear that one day my baby would break one. I know, glass bottles are pretty durable, especially the good ol' Evenflo bottles. But I do have a few that seem a little on the thinner side and I feel so much better slipping these skins on all of them! Made in 4 ounce and 8 ounce sizes, these come with a glass bottle and silicone nipple. Dishwasher safe means clean up is easy. Easy to grab, these will not slip in your baby's little hands. They are translucent, so no guessing games when you need to know how much is left in the bottle. At $12 for the 8 ounce and $8 for the 4 ounce, the price is attractive considering what some bottles cost today. And it makes me feel a little better knowing that the glass has some extra protection, just in case it gets thrown! These skins are so easy to put on and take off. Grab a few at http://silikids.com.

No comments: