Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Joker: Review

Better Than Expected!



When Kayleigh and her friends do a Ouija board one drunken night, they have no idea the horror they are inviting into their lives. When two of her best friends die in mysterious circumstances, and her boyfriend becomes possessed by a seductive demon, Kayleigh starts seeking answers.
What she learns fills her with dread, and after finding little help from a local priest, she takes matters into her own hands.

Kayleigh must choose between love and morality or power and her deepest desires in this twisted tale that shows that sometimes, the unknown is best left unknown...


My review: I started reading this and couldn't put it down. Stansil has a way with words and she sucked me into this plot and I felt my heart racing along with the characters, eager to find out what would happen next. Characters are well developed and likable. The plot was entertaining and kept me guessing. The book has a steady pace from start to finish with a lot of unexpected twists and turns that I did not see coming. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and want to read more from this talented author!

No comments: