Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fewer Refills!



I bought a few different diffusers to use in our bedrooms and living areas. This is my favorite. I like that it holds more so I am not always running to fill it up, and I like the timer settings. It will last all night, or I can set it long enough for me to fall asleep. I can have the light on or off. It is too bright for us to use at night. After using this one, I regret buying smaller ones for the kids. My kids on the other hand, are probably happy since they can change out the oils more often. I would rate this five stars and consider buying another. I'm very happy with my purchase.

About the Product

  • Seven Kinds of Colorful Changing LED Light, each color has High and Low types. Beautiful and Romantic Colors.
  • Large 300ml water capacity that can continue use up to 6-8 hours each time.
  • LED Light Diffuser relieves depression, stress, fatigue & headaches. Eases breathing & sleep better.
  • Moisturizes and refreshes the quality of air we breathe;Split water molecules into a diameter of 0.3 NM Cold Fog.
  • Different from traditional way of heating, combustion type hot fog,no secondary pollution and Safer.



Disclosure: I paid full price for this item and chose to review it on Amazon and here without any incentive.

No comments: