Monday, June 10, 2013

Be Part Of The Sundae Savvy Team!

Disclosure: I was provided a coupon for free ice cream and given samples of all the toppings to try. Honest opinions shared.




This spring, Breyers is debuting a new line of ice cream sundae toppings. I couldn't be happier because I LOVE Breyers Ice Cream! There are eight toppings in the line: hot fudge, caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, strawberry, cherry and mixed berry fruit toppings and rainbow and chocolate sprinkles. I was given a coupon to buy Breyers Ice Cream. I bought chocolate, of course. Then, I decided to try out a few toppings! I love the new microwavable pouches of hot fudge and caramel! I used a generous amount and topped my ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. They added a little crunch and made eating the ice cream so much better. No wonder my kids are always asking for sprinkles! 

I also made a bowl for my kids. They wanted to try the jars of fruit on theirs along with the rainbow sprinkles. The glass jars of fruit looked (and tasted) really great! I still prefer the chocolate and caramel. I found them not to sweet. That means I can add more, right? There is no high fructose corn syrup and some of the toppings are made with real fruit! Oh my goodness. These toppings are delicious! 


Want to be part of the Sundae Savvy team?
If you love ice cream,toppings and other kid‐pleasing snacks,simply fill out the form on
Select savvy moms will receive a bunch of Breyers®Toppings to sample and to share. Then,
you can post your recipes,suggestions and more to your social media pages—and Breyers will also
feature them on their website! Think you have what it takes? Tell them why on www.breyerstoppings.com/savvy‐moms!

No comments: