Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sugar Nirvana

Disclosure: Cookies received for review



I put a very special bridal shower together for a very special girl. I decided on a peacock themed shower because I loved the colors. I found the prettiest cookies on Etsy and I couldn't wait to try them. Sugar Nirvana makes these incredible Peacock Feather Cookies and the cookies is chocolate! I've had many decorated cookies but these were the first chocolate decorated cookies I've tried and they were wonderful. The chocolate was rich and thick. The layer of icing was perfect. Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. They were individually wrapped as favors, but won then the guests saw them, they decided to open them up. Because of that, there was a lot of left over cake! Sugar Nirvana has a lot of pretty cookies on their Etsy site. I love the flower cookies and Nemo inspired cookies, which would be great for a child's birthday! I need to set up a reminder for Christmas. I want these adorable Snowman and Snowflake cookies! Be sure to check out their website. You can follow Sugar Nirvana on Facebook too!




No comments: