Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Marketing and Social Media Management For Authors

If you are an author and you would like to know more about my marketing services, please send me an email. I have many packages available to fit most of your needs. I have worked with many authors over the years and many of them return to me with each book release because they enjoyed the level of service they receive.

In addition to services provided on my blogs, I am also available to help authors with their marketing and social media promotion.

Services:
I am available to create and maintain a Facebook fan page.
I can create and update a blog to keep your fans informed and post positive reviews for your books.
I can help you track sales on Amazon and update your author pages.
I can launch a blogger outreach campaign, find bloggers to review your book, and host giveaways.
I am also available to help if you have other needs. If you have something specific in mind, please don't hesitate to send an email with the details.


I have launched successful blogger outreach campaigns for authors and I have created blogs/Facebook pages for authors. I am also available to help with updating blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages. I offer competitive hourly rates and also flat fee rates for some services. I'd love to put together something for you. I work with all budgets and I am available for your short term or long term needs. If you need help "getting your book out there" send me an email. I love promoting authors. Unlike some sites, self published authors are welcomed and appreciated here!

Get more reviews on Amazon and other sites.
Build your following on Facebook, Goodreads, and your blog.
I can set up Facebook ads allowing your name to reach thousands of individuals and introduce them to you and your book.

I can also help you learn to use social media to reach your fans. I am available by email or phone for consultations.

No comments: