Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catch The Wind For The Holidays!

If you're looking for a holiday gift for a special child, I hope you'll consider this grand adventure! I reviewed Catch The Wind a few weeks ago and it really stands out as being one of the greatest books for children that I've read in quite some time. It's one of those feel good books that capture the essence of youth and the spirit of adventure. Reminiscent of the tale of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, this book is destined to become a classic. While I think all children will enjoy it, I can't think of a more perfect audience than boys. Reading about friendship, fishing, gators, rivers, and bad guys seems like the greatest way to spend a rainy afternoon. This holiday season, bring old fashioned family values home.This book has it all if you're looking for something without buttons, lights, sirens, and batteries! It's a great holiday gift and it will bring  many hours of enjoyment over the years. Trujillo is a talented writer that weaves a tale like no other. He'll whisk you away with his words and his unforgettable story! Get it at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book to provide my initial review.

No comments: