Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Win Dark Shadows on DVD and Blu-Ray!



Warner Bros. Pictures is proud to announce the release of Dark Shadows on DVD and Blu-Ray October 2nd 2012; along with the Dark Shadows Blog App! I've been waiting for this to come out on DVD since I missed it in theaters. I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp has been known to make my heart skip a beat. This will be THE perfect Halloween movie! I remember watching the series once or twice when I was a kid. I think it would be something I'd really be into now that I'm older! 

From the incredible mind of Tim Burton comes the hit film Dark Shadows, based on the classic television series! Barnabas Collins (Johnny Depp) has been trapped for two centuries by an evil witch (Eva Green) who just happens to be an ex lover. Barnabas now has to struggle with the ever changing 1970s and save his families business! With an all star cast that includes Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, Chloe Grace Moretz, Jonny Lee Miller and more, Dark Shadows will be sure to whet your appetite for fun.
 
One US reader will win a copy on DVD and Blu-Ray. To enter, take the "Are You Creepy Enough" quiz and post your results in the comments section below! For a bonus entry, share your excitement and Tweet with the #DarkShadows hashtag! Leave a link to your tweet below for one extra entry! 
Follow me on Google Friend Connect/Networked Blogs/Pinterest/Twitter/Facebook/Away We Go for one entry each. Pin/Tweet/Blog/Mention this giveaway on Facebook (and include link to this post) for three entries each! Giveaway ends at 11:59pm October 12, 2012. Good luck! Please note, winner must respond to my email within 48 hours to claim prize. Make sure you leave a contact email address if it is not visible in your profile. Also, prize will be sent via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes!



Disclosure: Warner Bros. is supplying giveaway prize and materials for this post.

No comments: