Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby!


Getting to create and shop for a baby registry was the best part of being pregnant. I think most would agree. I spent weeks and months trying to research and find the best of the best for my baby. I learned a lot during those days. The most important thing I learned was buying products from a great company with a great reputation often led to my happiness and complete satisfaction. I want products I can trust and I want to know that the company stands behind their product. One of my favorite brands (when it comes to quality and design) happens to be Silver Cross. I like classic furniture and baby gear but it's nice to find something that marries classical and modern so well!
I've never actually seen the Jane Activa EVO Highchair in Big Circus until now, but I find it charming and full of features that make it a great choice to consider! It's a multi-functional 3 in 1 reclining cubed highchair, built from robust ergonomically shaped plastic for safety and comfort. It transforms into a highchair, low chair and a junior table and chair. It features a 3 position reclining seat for your baby's comfort and a full 5 point safety harness! The Jane Activa Highchair has a washable seat cover and a double tray keeps your baby's toys and food apart. For travel, the HANDYSITT is ideal and I can tell you from experience that it was one of the greatest travel products I used! It was so lightweight and very easy to clean! For sweet dreams, buy a Grobag or two. They kept my youngest cozy through the night! I try to buy products that are budget friendly but that isn't always possible. I usually splurge on a few special items! It's fun to shop for baby!

No comments: