Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things...


 I am the type of person that starts Christmas shopping early. I don't start the day after Christmas, but I do start planning soon after we take down the tree. My excitement really builds this time of year because I'm reaching my halfway point and the stores are beginning to fill with holiday decor and gift sets. I start thinking about those extra special gifts that I need for those on my list and I usually create my own little wish list with my favorite things. This year, I really did find my wish list items in one place! JULES B (which is fitting because it has been my nickname for years) has the greatest gifts of all and I am head over heels in love with their gorgeous Women's Napapijri Ambre Puffa Jacket. The down padding and fur trim are luxurious, and I'd love to wrap up in that comfort to chase away the winter chill! It's at the top of my list. If only I could indulge!


For my husband, I'd get a Men's Marc by Marc Jacobs Rock 40 Watch. It's one of the nicest timepieces I've found and it's not too pricey. I love the color. It's unique and I think it would look great for every day or a night out. It would also last through those long shifts at the hospital and he'd think of me each time he checked the time. I could save it for an anniversary gift, but I wouldn't be able to wait! I'm not good at keeping secrets or holding on to gifts. I usually end up letting everyone open something early! This would have to be it!
I did find a few items that I'd love to pick up for my kids. They have a wonderful assortment of products for girls and boys. Honestly though, I think for once in my life I'd be a little selfish and blow the budget on me! You'd probably do the same. I kept going back to the wonderful Women's Barbour Wax Beaufort Bag. It's my idea of the perfect every day bag and I think it would look great with almost everything in my closet. JULES B offers worldwide shipping so I may be in luck! A girl can dream, right? Check out JULES B and create your own wish list filled with your favorite things! Maybe this year, Santa will have your name on the "good" list!

No comments: