Thursday, August 2, 2012

Your Chance To Dance: The Prestigious Joffrey Ballet School


Most little girls dream of being a ballerina. I know I did. I'd always walk or run on my toes and everyone I knew was sure I'd make it some day. I didn't. I never took classes. Instead, I'd watch dancers on the television. Every Christmas without fail, I'd watch The Nutcracker. I can only imagine what it would be like to dance across a stage under the lights during this magical performance. My husband's sister knows what it's like. She was a dancer with Joffrey Ballet School many years ago. My husband still remembers watching those shows with wonder and awe. I think dancing with Joffrey Ballet School would be a dream come true!
What child wouldn’t love to be a part of a magical performance such as The Nutcracker?  This dream could come true with NYC’s Joffrey Ballet School, which has remained on the forefront of American dance education.  As I am a huge supporter of arts for children, the benefits of dance go beyond physical to help students develop a diverse set of skills.  Not only is ballet fun, dance improves creativity, discipline and confidence – all crucial during a child’s developmental years.
This fall performance season, students accepted into the prestigious Joffrey Ballet School will shine onstage at a December performance of The Nutcracker. All students enrolled will be a part of the traditional tale of The Nutcracker as well as other exciting opportunities.  Joffrey classes are open for children and teens from ages 2.5 to 18 years old.  Your child will thrive in the nurturing environment while achieving personal and artistic excellence. Enrollment begins now for fall classes. All readers are invited to take a class for free in the NYC location. To register, schedule a visit or free class please call 212.254.8520 or email Joffrey@JoffreyBalletSchool.com. I can't think of a more rewarding opportunity. This is the stuff dreams are made of!

No comments: