Monday, April 16, 2012

I Love Shutterfly!



When we returned home from our Orlando vacation, I uploaded my photos before doing anything else. I always do, and I always create photo books for my parents and my  mother-in-law. They are the perfect gifts for Mother's Day and Father's Day. I love being able to personalize my photo books and they are so easy to make! I first found out about photo books (gifts) after my kids received one as a thank you gift from a birthday party guest. I instantly loved it and it has become the gift that I give the most. They are also the most meaningful! Recently, I received my photo books within four days, which was a quick turnaround. I couldn't believe it when they arrived!
Another gift that I love is also available at Shutterfly. I love personalized mugs! I haven't ordered one yet, but I think it's something I would love to use! I think my parents would like them too! With Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Graduation season coming up Shutterfly has many photo gift options for you to customize and give to your love ones. Below are some examples of all the neat things you can customize with photos and give as gifts.
Follow Shutterfly for more ideas!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly·
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Shutterfly·
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/shutterfly/


Order your photo gifts today!!!

Disclosure: This is a compensated post. I have been a Shutterfly fan and customer for the last two years after receiving a photo book as a gift. Only honest opinions given.


No comments: