Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Bass Pro Shops

I always look forward to Thanksgiving turkey. I remember watching my dad drop our turkey into the outdoor turkey fryer and we couldn't wait until it was done. It didn't take long and it gave my dad the opportunity to participate in cooking our holiday feast, although he probably thought it was just the manly thing to do, like standing over the grill in the summer. It's really not considered cooking to a guy like my dad! Lately, I've missed those turkeys but I'd rather roast mine than have a top heavy pot of hot oil for somebody to knock over. They scare the you know what out of me. I know I could safely keep my kids inside, but where I live, a dog or some other animal is bound to come along and turn it over. If one doesn't, then I will for sure. I'm clumsy and a little paranoid when it comes to hot oil! I won't even allow my kids to come into the kitchen if I am boiling water or frying! With my very stable Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer, I don't have to worry about running out of propane in the middle of cooking my turkey or accidentally knocking it over, unless I'm really careless. It's durable stainless steel construction and it uses 1/3 less oil than standard fryers. It has an adjustable thermostat and a digital timer! This turkey fryer features an intelligent design that saves space. This fryer features a hinged lid with a built-in window and filter, making this fryer even easier and more convenient to use. A porcelain coated inner pot with a built-in drain valve makes cleaning easy, while the included cooking basket allows you to cook all your favorite foods in this capable, easy to use indoor fryer. Handles turkeys up to 14 lbs. Best of all, it's on sale at Bass Pro Shops! It's available at Bass Pro Shops Stores, Catalog, and Online! It makes and awesome gift for the holidays!
Disclosure: I was sent a fryer in order to complete this post. No monetary compensation received. Bass Pro Shops has been a family favorite for years, and I am proud to feature them on The Gerber Babies!

No comments: