Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: b-glowing


Last year, I feel in love with Voluspa candles. They are unique and a pleasure to burn. This year, b-glowing sent me an extravagant gift box of Voluspa's best! The Maison Noir Gift Set contains eight Petite Maison Jar Candles, each with a fifteen hour burn time.Voluspa candles are superior quality, with cool burning wax that will leaving a lasting scent of your favorite fragrance for days. The seductive fragrances are dark and rich, so my husband really loved them! I didn't miss my usual light floral candles after burning these! Crisp Champagne was one of my favorites. Amber Lumiere was my least favorite. I still loved it, but only in moderation. I burned it for a few hours instead of all day. To me, it went well with the scent of my wood burning fireplace. The combination of smells was really wonderful! Lichen & Vetiver had a pleasant fruitiness that lingered and Tuberosa Di Notte was like smelling the most fragrant, and rich bouquet of roses and exotic flowers. It was a heavier fragrance that exudes romance! Vacarro Orange & Myrhh reminded me of fresh squeezed orange juice with a hint of spice! The other scents in the collection are just as luscious! This candle set is the perfect $50 gift for any adult on your list, even if the recipient happens to be a bit naughty! The fragrance doesn't overwhelm and it lingers for a few hours after the candle has burned out. Visit b-glowing for a wonderful selection of bath and body products too!
Disclosure: I was sent this gift set in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: