Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Holidays With Tiny Prints


While you're online, scooping up all those awesome Cyber Monday deals, visit Tiny Prints and place your order for holiday cards!  I couldn't believe their selection! It's really amazing. I found several Christmas cards that I would love to share. I'm a big fan of photo greeting cards and I was impressed with the options. I've ordered shower invitations from Tiny Prints in the past and the ordering process was so easy. The invitations were gorgeous and I was so proud to send them out! This year, send more than a card! Capture your best moments and share them with family and friends!
Photo cards are a great way to share your favorite pictures and memories with family and friends near and far. I enjoy personalizing cards and I try to steer clear of boxed sets. More than once I've received cards that were identical. I'm not complaining because it was nice to receive them, but I like to stand out and be a little different!
 If you prefer to steer clear of photo cards, you'll enjoy a beautiful selection of greeting cards that you can still personalize! I like the matching address labels that are also available. It's a great touch! Visit Tiny Prints and get ready to be wowed! Order soon and enjoy a quick turnaround! You can also upgrade your shipping (Super Rush) and have them in as little as two business days! Make sure to come back and order your New Years cards and invitation too! The New Year is just around the corner!
Disclosure: I've reviewed Tiny Prints invitations in the past. I offered to mention their greeting cards as part of an ad package purchased by Tiny Prints.

1 comment:

Nasir said...

The kids are very cute and they make the card adorable.
print plastic cards
Clear business Card