Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All Things Exquisite


 I love pretty cookies, but over the years I have discovered pretty doesn't always taste good. Send your worries packing if you order from All Things Exquisite! You don't have to worry about flavor when you order from this Etsy store! These cookies are the yummiest and most adorable cookies ever! The creativity put into each design is amazing, and you can be sure your cookies will be the star of the party!
Look at all this talent! This Etsy designer can draw inspiration from your invitations, and if you have something special in mind, she will work with you to help you wow your guests! All the designs are hand crafted, so no two are alike. Your one-of-a-kind artisan cookies will have a rich, buttery flavor with a hint of vanilla and almond. The texture was perfect. The cookies were firm, perfectly baked, and the icing wasn't overly sweet.
Each cookie was individually wrapped and shipped with care. No cookie was injured during transport and they all arrived fresh! We received our cookies for a very special shower. Our guests loved them!!! They were almost too pretty to eat, but once we started, we couldn't stop! I will definitely keep All Things Exquisite on my list of favorites. I have always wanted to throw my little Sam I Am a green eggs and ham party! All Things Exquisite has the perfect cookies to help us celebrate!
Disclosure: I was sent cookies for a very special shower. Honest opinions given. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: