Wednesday, October 26, 2011

StoryBook PJs


Sam loves his StoryBook PJs from Little Toader! They arrived with a toddler friendly board book that tells the charming story of Boppo the Hippo. The PJs are soft and and feature cool graphics from the story. Sam loved hearing about Boppo's adventures and when he discovered the character on his pajamas, he was thrilled! The book is a quick read and it flows really well. Sam often picks up his book and tries to read it back to me! Sam is a little small for his age. He wears a 2T top and a 2 or 3T bottom. The size 2T PJs were a little snug, but sleepwear is usually made to fit that way. I guess it was really perfect! It's lightweight enough to be perfect for our alternating warm and cool evenings! I love Little Toader StoryBook PJs, but I wish they had other PJs and stories available. That would be cool! Sam would love to pick out a different set each night. It would save us a lot of time trying to pick out a bedtime book too! Little Toader also offers cute little teethers! I don't have any personal experience with them, but their rib and chicken wing teethers are fun! I know I will be adding them to my traditional baby gift baskets that I put together for showers! 


 Disclosure: I was set a StoryBook PJ set in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: